sábado, 23 de agosto de 2014

ZCK Omake Vol. 38 "Sexy Kaoru is the best"

Hello it´s me Haolen again :D

We present you this time the omake from the vol. 38 personally i don´t like to advance some part of the story when i do a release but this time because i requested Kat to color this image of Kaoru it´s why im doing it this time i hope you don´t mind. And be sincere isn´t awesome?

Also, to this release i want to give an very special thanks to Sinlinara the proofreader of the chapter. Because her help the quality of the chapter augmented like a 150% (I really thought that my English was decent but now i see that is not xD).

And with that i have finish i hope you really enjoy the chapter and have fun with it and if you can thank Kat for this color in his tumblr :D

8 comentarios:

  1. "Super Ero Kawaii Kaoru-chan" XDD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I know!! When i was translating it i was laughting a lot with that xD

      Eliminar
  2. I really have thinked that my english was decent That should be I really thought that my English was decent.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. That´s what i was talking about, thanks dude i already correct it :D

      Eliminar
  3. Don't worry too much, I didn't realize how bad my own English used to be until I first took a college writing class. :X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah, but even so... in a certain way i´m a little deceived of myself hehe... and again, Thanks :D

      Eliminar
  4. Couldn't find which chapters goes in which volume, for the 2-3 last volumes. Could you please tell me which chapters were volume 37 and 38 ? Thx a lot for your work on this serie

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sincerely i don´t know either the raws that i get for this it´s exactly as was published, they didn´t have a contents page so i guessed from the previous omakes taking in account between 8-10 chapters. ^^U

      Eliminar